Bg

En
about Kovachevitsa The White house The tavern the rooms prices Drawings routes contacts


















The village of Kovachevitca is located to nearly 24 kilometers from the town of Gotce Delchev. Kovachevitca has kept its authentic spirit and its one of the most famous and beautiful bulgarian villages in the West Rodopi. The houses are close wholly built by rock, including the roofs, as only at the highest houses the last floor is built by wood. In 1977 the village was announced as an architectural reservation. The sea high is 1000 meters. The constant residents are nearly 50 people to the village, but in the summer there are a lot of more people here. In the last few years many houses in Kovachevitca are renovated and worked up.